Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Is there a place I can tell exactly what percentage my

Good Morning,Is there a place...
Good Morning,Is there a place I can tell exactly what percentage my battery is charged on iPhoneX?
It's not under Battery in Settings.
Thanks,
Holly
3/11/2018
Ashik, Cellphone Tech

Hi Holly, Do you have the Battery Percentage option enabled in Settings > Battery? When it is enabled, you will see the percentage in Control Center. Enable this option, close Settings, and then bring Control Center by swiping up from the bottom. Now you will see the percentage at the top.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Hi Ashik,Hmmm, my Battery Usge just lists the various things that use battery and what percent of battery use each took in Last 24 hours or Last 7 Days. Ex: Messages 54%, Settings 13% etc.
When I look at Control Center, the option for displaying anything to do w battery isn't there.

To make sure, you want to see the current battery percentage. Right?

Sorry, to get Control Center, swipe down from the top to bottom. You will see the battery percentage there. See this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMmRE4Zi4Vg

Ashik, Cellphone Tech