Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's my cell phone.. I'm trying to reset my Facebook

Customer Question
It's my cell phone....

It's my cell phone.. I'm trying to reset my Facebook password the screen for sending the digital code comes up but when I tap on either email or phone number message it does not go through

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/11/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.