Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Don't know what happened but cant get tracfoneLG10 off mute.

Customer Question
Don't know what happened...

Don't know what happened but cant get tracfoneLG10 off mute. can get and make calls but they cant hear me. please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

tracfone LG10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just overnight. tried to reset all the settings but no go. tried to push the mute button when receiving calls without success

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/11/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Eric, Android Expert