Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Nothing. I love Verizon and have had you for years, but I…

Customer Question
Nothing. I love...

Nothing. I love Verizon and have had you for years, but I had to switch - it was getting too expensive.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

The girl at the new carrier switched over all my data but I was concerned that all the Verizon cloud stuff that I paid extra for every month did not transfer over. Can I still get that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I switched 2 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No but ty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/10/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can still have a Verizon Cloud account even if you have a different internet provider, as long as you keep the Verizon Cloud subscription:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/

Have you tried logging in to your Verizon Cloud account?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

How would I pay for It? I'm sure the info is held (downloaded) somewhere....Am I going to get my $25 back and how do I do that?

If you log in to your Verizon Cloud account you will see the option to re-subscribe and pay there.

Firstly, I am a user of this site just like you. I have nothing to do with the billing or accounts.

Your $25 has been paid to the website for our session here.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance at all.

Have a great day!

Pete.