Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a new phone number and I want to change from the old…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new phone number and I want to change from the old one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Verison

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I try to change and they want my password ***** I give it to them then they want to send a code number to my old phone number to be sure it is me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/10/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am just trying to change the phone number they have for my gmail account. It seems like it should be easy enough but it doesn't seem to be. but if you are the wrong place I should be trying. I should cancel subscribtion. I guess. Doesn't seem like I should have to pay someone to get it done. Does it?