Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When i couldn't access my gmail account i opened a new one…

Customer Question
when i couldn't access my...
when i couldn't access my gmail account i opened a new one now i cannot transfer my contacts from my old to my new account. they are saying it is because there are other accounts open other than gmail and must be closed i have no other accounts. just one gmail This has been going on for days and i'm very very frustrated. please help me
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i think there is some confusion here . this is not about my cell phone. it is about my computer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did you get my last message?

I am sorry about that. Here is how to to do:

1. Open Google Contacts.
  2. Select the More pulldown menu directly above your contacts list and click Manage Delegation Settings.
  3. Using the Add people box, enter the email addresses of the other users (in this case your new email) you wish to share your Google contacts with.
  4. Click Share & save to finish granting the specified users access to your contacts.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
where do i find google contacts?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you already have my payment info.

I am not sure what you are asking. This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about and we personally do not handle any of the financial issues.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Samuel, I find this really confusion. I have already given my payment info. can you call me at 1-***-***-****.
thank you. unable to view the view offer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HOW DO I REQUWST A REFUND. THIS IS GETTING NO WHERE AND I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY.
Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician