Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just got the new iPhone X and it was supposed to be

Customer Question
I just got the...

I just got the new iPhone X and it was supposed to be already activated but it’s not activating when I try to call number and keeps on telling me to go to Verizon can you help me activate my new iPhone X please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

But it wrote let me use my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to go to the emergency room but I can’t call the Kansas City VA medical center because it says my phone is not activated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you there?
3/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To activate your new iPhone, go to

https://www.verizonwireless.com/wireless-devices/smartphones/iphone-setup-activate/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------