Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Help I had my phone stolen and I cant get in my old acct.

Customer Question
Help I had my...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. ive a new acct.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Ive the old cell***********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 5 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Got a tech that going to call me ttomorrow to help me ..if I miss the call I'll get back with you.

OK