Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have had all kinds of trouble with it. It only rings

Customer Question
I have had all...

I have had all kinds of trouble with it. It only rings sometimes. Several stores have tried but can't get it to stay. When I get text I don't know it. It will vibrate but will not let me know

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Pixel XL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

It's been off and on for at least 6 months I have been to 2 Verizon stores and to the main Verizon store. They think they have it fixed and then it quits. I have had other problems with it. They said this first Google they had a lot of bugs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
I have already paid for the expert but I got cut off somehow. I don't want to pay twice. I paid with PayPal
3/8/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

This phone has been trouble since I've had it. I have been to all Verizon sitorez around here and it works a short time and then back like it was

Have you requested a replacement phone since it continues after 3 visits to the store?

I am not paying more money. I paid 18 already. This phones bugs are not my problem

I did and I didn't get one. I have had he had a year now and they told me if I wanted to pay what I had left $479 that I could trade it for the new pixel

Have you tried a factory reset?

Worked about two weeks

Unfortunately, a factory reset is the only option without repairing or replacing the phone.

Now I can't get my cameras from work back on to see what's going on. They were there before the reset

Unfortunately, it sounds like you will need to have your phone repaired.