Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Jitterbut flip phone won't come on. tried charging and still…

Customer Question
Hi, jitterbut flip phone...

Hi, jitterbut flip phone won't come on. tried charging and still the same. Started last night. also, tiny light below camera eye is blinking

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It's my mom's. She said she charged Tues. night and used it yesterday with no problem. I put on my charger and still...nothing. Can battery be removed and checked?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

If it's the on/off button above keyboard, yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need it to work. is there a charge?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/8/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Jitterbug question.

I suspect that your camera's battery has failed (but try first, wiping off the contacts on the charger, and on the Jitterbug phone, that usually convey charging power into the phone. And trying several hours of charging again.... or at least 1/2 hour, and check it then.)

Replacing the battery can be done, but requires some manual dexterity and a few finer tools. You may want to have it done for you locally.

Let me know where you are located, by zip code and by town/city and state, and I will help you further with this problem.