Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Apr.1,2018, says" I am not able to sign in to Yahoo

Customer Question
Apr.1,2018, says " I...

Apr.1,2018, says " I am not able to sign in to Yahoo websites. Can you please help me to sign in back to Yahoo websites?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. Please ask the expert to to walk me to this ensure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you