Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

We just bought 2 phones and I need a walk threw with

Customer Question
We just bought 2...

We just bought 2 virgin phones and I need a walk threw with activating them and getting phone numbers. So please help bathos old lady .

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Just brought it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I need to activate the two new phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 1 month ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you
Eric, Android Expert