Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How the do I enter the MM / DD /YY. Caller IDAnnounce. I use…

Customer Question
How the do...

How the do I enter the MM / DD /YY

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Caller IDAnnounce

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I use thr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The hand hold use the number, 03/0 6/18

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/7/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.