Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Just bought a Verizon flip phone.Everything was working well…

Hi, just bought a Verizon...
Hi, just bought a Verizon flip phone.Everything was working well but now every entry responds with "all circuits are busy now. How can I fix this?
2/19/2018
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please power off the phone

Remove the battery then put it back in and power on

Does it still have the issue?

If you can't get through call(###) ###-####

Please power off the phone

Does it still have the issue?

Please

Please power off the phone

Does it still have the issue?

Please power off the phone

Does it still have the issue?

problem fixed

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Problem fixed...the "location" setting was incorrect.

Thank you for the update

It's fixed.

Yes, thank you.

Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson