Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I would like to unlock my iphone 5. I think 2 months ago. I…

I would like to...

I would like to unlock my iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No.. i have iphone 7 right now my old iphone 5 i would like to unlock it,,i will give it to my sister in the phil.how do i do it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be it....thanks

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/17/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Thanks. Looking forward to the answer.
please cancel my request .

Sorry for the delay, I will cancel your phone call request.

If you purchased your iPhone within the past year or two, it's likely to be unlocked, and free to use with any SIM.

To get it unlocked from the existing network, you will need to contact that network provider and ask them to unlock it.

Which network is it locked to?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer