Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Our phone service has MUTE and I put it on my mistake (#78#)

Customer Question
Our phone service has...

Our phone service has MUTE and I put it on my mistake (#78#) How do I turn it off?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It does not go with the phone model. It is the new service that was installed by you back in May

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I t was has been on for the last 1/2 hour. I went to get messages (*98#) and did wrong number (*78#) in error,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
2/17/2018
Cell Phone Technician: TechHelp, Electronics Engineer replied 4 months ago
TechHelp
TechHelp, Electronics Engineer

What is the model number of the phone?
Who provides your home phone service?

Can you also clarify what you mean by "mute"? Do you just see "mute" on the handset display, or are people unable to call you (doesn't ring or goes directly to voicemail)