Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My telephone display is blank even though I put a new

Customer Question
My telephone display is...

My telephone display is blank even though I put a new battery in it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

The phone has always been in the charger!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Where is the power button?
2/17/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It is not a cell phone!

What is the make/model of the phone?

Panasonic KXTG2632 there are two handsets. One is just fine. The one in the main charger with the answering machine is blank. I took to the battery store and they checked the battery they sold me and tried another one. The phone is functional.

The phone is functional but the display is blank?

No!

No, what?

No, I don’t want to talk on the phone!

Unfortunately, that is a hardware issue that would require the handset to be replaced.