Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Would like to know how to link my cell phone LG F4NR to my…

Hi, would like to know...
Hi, would like to know how to link my cell phone LG F4NR to my desktop to transfer the pictures I took thank you
1/18/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

In your phone, go to USB Connection menu. > Select PC-Suite mode.

2 Connect the USB cable to your phone and your PC.

3 Open LG PC Suite icon in your PC which is already installed, after searching the

phone it will be connected automatically

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LG PC SUITE

CLICK HERE AND GET IT

Those instructions were to view your phones contents so you can see and download pictures as requested

Addiotnally, if you wish to backup your phone to your pc you can do that as well in case you ever need to restore your phones information.. Just some extra info in case your interested

To do this :

On your phone, go to USB Connection menu. Select PC-Suite mode.

3 After connecting with the PC Suite, click the “Phone Backup & Restore” in PC suite (Tools > Phone Backup & Restore), and select Backup or Restore.

4 Mark the contents you would like to back up or restore. Select the location you would like to backup information to, or restore information from. Now Select Back Up or Restore and Click OK.

5 Your information will be Backed up or Restored

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Any bonuses are very much appreciated. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more

Thanks but I do not see USB Connection in my menu?

Do you have the USB connected?

I have 12 icons in my menu but not a USB icon

And you have the software already downloaded correct to your computer?

ok no sorry the suite is not installed yet

Download software and install

NOW open it and connect your phone once thats complete

You will see a USB notification in your notification panel on your phone

Tap media device MTP for the software to recognize your device

What do you mean Tap my screen is not touch screen... I have an old style LG
model F4NR

Sorry Im so used to working with touch screens, my fault

Just a moment.. this is hard to do without the phone in front of me..

Two seconds

ok thanks

Who is your cell phone provider?

Virgin mobile
pre-paid
I live in Canada

Ive been doing a ton of research and this model specifically can only transfer via bluetooth..

You can only transfer via bluetooth if your laptop is also bluetooth enabled.

If your computer has this ability you can do it

If not there isnt a way to get them off...

The F4NR was released in 2014 and havent been working on many old phones till now

They dont give you options like they do with the new flip phones.

Its all new technology and all compatible

Ok I think my wife's laptop is bluetooth enabled but not sure. Probably not my desktops though? How can we know if it is or not

Unlikely that a desktop will have the capability.. Unless its very new and has that option

Laptop its easy to look up specifications on the model number to see if it has it or not

Also you can type it into search bar "bluetooth" and see if the setting pops up

If it doesnt then you dont have it

Michael T
Ok thanks

I appreciate the rating... I hope you will forgive me for the beginning.. Im just not used to dealing with older phones anymore... If you need help later on, just reply here and ill help you more within this price... No more will be charged

ok great

Thankyou