Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I got a virus, downloaded an anti-virus software and now the…

I got a virus...

I got a virus, downloaded an anti-virus software and now the touch screen on my phone wont work and i cant access anything

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About an hour and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have tried but I cant turn my phone off because I need touch screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont have an Spen. I have a Note 5

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Try these steps first please>

1. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 12 seconds.
  2. Use the Volume down button to scroll to the Power Down option.
  3. Press the Home key to select. The device powers down completely.
alright i reset my phone now im waiting

okay, check to see if it works normally now.

its working now
thank you

That's great!

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you very much!

Randy***** CellTech