Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Bluetooth is not connecting to my devices, particularly

Customer Question
Bluetooth is not connecting...

Bluetooth is not connecting to my devices, particularly Alexa Tap worked great for a while then suddenly stopped. They say it won’t work on a 5g network...has my service change caused this, and how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Alexa doesn’t have Ethernet. Just bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Recently got a new router

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Are you using an iphone?