Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I cant unblock a phone nunber. Lg, track phone. 1 month.

Customer Question
I cant unblock a...

I cant unblock a phone nunber

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg , track phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

1 month. triedto get it off on the Panasonic but that number doesn't come up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

1. From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
  2. Tap System settings.
  3. Under 'WIRELESS NETWORKS', tap Call.
  4. Under 'INCOMING CALL' tap Call reject.
  5. Tap Reject calls from > Trash can icon.
  6. Select the number(s) you want to unblock.
  7. Tap Select all to select all numbers in the list.
  8. Tap Delete.