Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Call me. Apple. Call me 915 253 5997. 4 years. Tecnic

Customer Question
Please call me Technician's...

Please call me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Please call me(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

4 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tecnic question , please call me , is quik question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It is an additional service to call you, please request it and I can then all you