Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I made an attempt to change my old phone for a different…

Customer Question
I made an attempt...

I made an attempt to change my old phone for a different phone I had used before but the girl would not hear what I was saying. The minutes were transfered but the sims card was for the phone but she didn't. She used the sims card from a borrowed phone not my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung SGH-S390G

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

About 3 or 4 days and I tried to call them back. they wouldn't let me tell them they made a misstake.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone #(###) ###-####sim #89014104255542256730

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry but to clarify, are you requesting a new SIM card?

Please let me know

No I am saying that the woman at tracfone used the borrowed phones sim card to activate my phone. My phone has the minutes and air time but no sim card activation.
how are you going to call me?
Why pay you when I can use some else phone and call them .

Can you use the link below to activate the card

https://www.tracfone.com/activation/compatiblesim/UNLOCK?lang=en