Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Phone says "Cellular network not available" ??? Droid Turbo…

Customer Question
Phone says "Cellular network...

Phone says "Cellular network not available" ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Droid Turbo by Motorola

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

2 + hours. It's my wife's phone, but I have the same unit and mine worksOK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/15/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to hear that your wife's phone has network issues.

In most cases, this happens when there is a network problem. But since your phone is able to connect to the cell network, it means the issue is with her phone.

A fix that works 98% of the time is to reboot the phone. So, restart her phone and see if the network picks up.