Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Home land linenot functioning for 3 days. no dial tone.

Customer Question
Home land line(###) ###-####not...

Home land line(###) ###-####not functioning for 3 days. no dial tone. rings in but can't answer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

AT&T phone, looking for model #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

5-7 days, 1st try to get fixed, family health issues. been using our cell phones.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to whom?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)