Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I broke it and it won't turn on so I'm asking you to forward…

Customer Question
I broke it and...

I broke it and it won't turn on so I'm asking you to forward my calks to(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Couple of months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Its a company phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/14/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

How can I help you?