Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm trying to activate my new phone,but I have severe

Customer Question
I'm trying to activate...

I'm trying to activate my new phone,but I have severe arthritis -wrists,hands,&fingers.Very painful help please?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I haven't activated yet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/14/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Do you still need help?

Thanks Mike