Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My tracfone cannot send or receive texts...this is a new…

Customer Question
My tracfone cannot send...

My tracfone cannot send or receive texts...this is a new issue

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

LGL44VL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

Turn on and off, remove battery

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 day by:
1/15/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Eric, Android Expert