Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It won't let me log into facebook. Yesterday. Haven't tried…

Customer Question
It won't let me...

It won't let me log into facebook

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Haven't tried it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes when I try to log in to Facebook it's said can't log on reviewing your photo then it said can't log in for security precautions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Did you submit a photo to Facebook for review?

Didn't ask to submit a photo
Not want a call
How long does it take for security precautions
No call wanted

I apologize -- You accidentally opted me out so I couldn't reply.

Do you still see that message?