Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need to reset my password. My account is locked. Im trying…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My account is locked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im trying to login on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Id like to keep the same password ***** i had is it possibile

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Please use a laptop or PC and reset your apple id password ***** a web browser.

Click HERE to reset your password ***** once successful you will then be able to login to your phone no problems.

Thanks very much and please let me know if you have any questions or need more help.

Mike...