Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Can i activate my phone here. Ijust got a new phone

Customer Question
Can i activate my...

Can i activate my phone here

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Ijust got a new phone yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I am trying to activate my replacement phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I already have a account my number is *** *** ****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.