Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I had a stroke and cannot access my email password. I am…

Customer Question
I had a stroke...

I had a stroke and cannot access my email password. I am with my Family visiting Chile. My phone is a Moto Z Play Droid. I need to fix my phone to access my doctors to help me get home. I need Your help, PLEASE. DianeMLynch1

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

4 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

IHAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND I DONT REMEMBER THAT ONE PASSWWORD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

MY ADDRESS IS 13717 VIA AURORa, apt C, Delray Beach Florida 33484 Mobile phone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 5 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

do you just need to reset the password?

iCANNOT GET INTO MY PHONE. FIRST THERE IS A SECUIRY LOCK BEFORE I CAN GET TO MY ACCOUNT - IDONT KNOW EITHERARE YOU THERE WHY DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGEWHAAT ARE YOU DOING

So your issue is that you have forgotten the pin to gain access to your device?

I AM IN SANTIAGO CHILE. I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS ON THE COMPUTER NOW-----WHY HAVVE YOU NOT RESPONDED TO ME

I did respond. I am not sure why you did not see it. I feel like you may be better suited with a different expert. I will open this request out for another expert to support you. They will have access to the information you have already given.

Thank you

Samuel

WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ? IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 45 MIN. PLEASE SEND ME TO ANOTHER TECHNICIAN WHO WILL COMMUNICATE
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens now when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know