Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do I do three way calling on the phone. How do I find…

Customer Question
How do I do...

How do I do three way calling on the phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on. Just want to do a three way call

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. I will need the model information to assist, however. Finding the information is different for each model so it is hard to tell you how to get it. Most often you will find it in the settings under about phone.