Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have two accounts in two cell phones one of my accounts is…

Customer Question
Hello I have two...

Hello I have two accounts in two cell phones one of my accounts is denise. agnew @ yahoo.com the other one is denise.***@******.*** at no one but me use them phones#are(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####and (on) other email addresses! My birthday is ***** 10th 1964

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phones'

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes if there's any other emails can you erase them if they connected to these phones numbers because they are not mine and someone keep changing my passcode

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Both of my phones
I can yesterday yesterday I tried to change my password ***** they showed me like several email addresses that wasn't even mine but they was linked to my phone so I'm assuming someone is either going into my account with me not knowing I have LifeLock but they asked me to call you guys and have you guys to erase the emails that's not attached to my phone I only have two email addresses that's attached to both lines that's it I don't go any computers just use my phone
if it's okay can I use the same password ***** both email addresses if it's possible with a cold> (AZAIA )<✓MY COLD that only I and Google have!
I want glasses in my phone is cracked so I can see see a little bit!
Thank you guys!
Me on my phone I can't get in I'll call you guys back but I'm trying to get this same password ***** the two phones so I wanted to change the password ***** more time to make sure I have the same password ***** both phones if it's okay with you guys thank you and have a great day
1/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the current issue you cannot sign into your email accounts?

Please let me know

Thank you