Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I use a flip phone, two days ago the phone broke such that…

Customer Question
I use a flip...

I use a flip phone, two days ago the phone broke such that the only way to talk was on speaker. I went to Best Buy, purchased the same phone i bought for my mother a few months ago, a flip phone, an AT&T LG flip phone. I then went to an AT&T store in San Rafael California; at Best Buy the person helping me was unable to transfer my contact list, the person who helped me at the AT&T store was able to transfer my contact list and checked that my phone was working by using my new phone to call what I believe was the work line at the store(###) ###-#### I had no need to use my phone last night, so I did not double check that is was working. "The call you are trying to place is not allowed from this line, please dial 611 for customer service." Is the only response I get from dialing any number, including 611 and holding down the digit one to try and check my voice mail, before my mother left for work today I used her phone to call my phone and it went straight to voice mail. Can you help me please. Thank you for your time Eric.

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have?

LG-B470

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Got it yesterday, no calls of any kind work today. Hi Pearl, thank you for your time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I no of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/9/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.