Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I got a tracfone for Christmas the person got from Walmart I…

Customer Question
I got a tracfone...

I got a tracfone for Christmas the person got from Walmart I am trying to get Verizon off it I put my home number on from Comcast

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your TracFone phone?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes tv laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get my cell to work because now I have no home phone I am taking care of asick dad and brother I need to get my working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.