Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'd like to know how to sign up for UBER on a Jiterbug phone…

Customer Question
I'd like to know...

I'd like to know how to sign up for UBER on a Jiterbug phone pls

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung jitterbug is all I know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I don't know if uber will work on jitterbug...it says you need an apt

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/6/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, you should be able to install the UBER app on your Jitterbug. You can do using any of the following means:

(1) Go to the Play Store and search for "Uber Driver"

OR

(2) Navigating to the http://t.uber.com/drive-now URL in your phone’s web browser (Safari or Chrome)

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.