Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Tryn to activate my trackphone? Never, its new

Customer Question
Tryn to activate my...

Tryn to activate my trackphone?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Never, its new

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/7/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.