Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's the TV. SAMSUNG 2016. NO PICTURE. I DON'T KNOW UVERSE…

Customer Question
It's the TV Technician's...

It's the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

SAMSUNG 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES NO PICTURE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T KNOW UVERSE NOT AVAILABLE IS WHA THE SCEEN IS SAYING

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/6/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is a uverse issue, not a tv issue.

Initially, please unplug power to your uverse cable box for at least 5 minutes, replug, give it a few more minutes to start up, then test again if you can get a picture