Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Is it possible to use whatsapp with a prepaid plan? Is it…

Customer Question
Is it possible to use...
Is it possible to use whatsapp with a prepaid plan?
Is it possible to use 2 whatsapps in the same cellphone, stating that there are sites on the internet that are said to be possible, but with the use of programs like Parallel Space and Whatsapp Plus?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

please

Prepaid plans will work with Whatsapp if they include data.

No, that is not possible to have 2 accounts on one phone.