Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to reactivate my Canary. It is on my Cell phone.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reactivate my Canary

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is on my Cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

Just recently;. my year must be up and it came up to activate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No except I have a new VIS#

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/6/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Eric, Android Expert