Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have lost my cloud password and evidently some answers to…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my cloud password ***** evidently some answers to my security questions. Any other way?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have typed in my home phone and my cell phone numbers but they aren't accepted. I never use [email protected] .com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Have you tried calling Apple support?