Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My mother has a boost cellphone. It doesn't have enough

Customer Question
My mother has a...

My mother has a boost cellphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It doesn't have enough money on it thru the 9th

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is automatically drafted from her account Can we pay some early She is 97 years old and cannot call out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Her phone # is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/6/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Thank you. I took care of it