Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's my microcell it is not working. Cisco. About two days…

Customer Question
It's my microcell it...

It's my microcell it is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Cisco

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

About two days have unplugged it power and Ethernet cables and have talked to att tech yesterday and he said he reconfigured it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

He said it wasn't getting a gps singal and after he reconfigured it should started in about one hour but it didn't

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/6/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

my mircocell still is not working

Have you reached back out to AT&T again?