Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to find someone to repair my Microsoft mobile…

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to find someone to repair my Microsoft mobile phone. I live in South Yarra, Melbourne, Victoria. The phone is not charging. I tried two chargers but no go.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Where will I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Microsoft phone? What have you tried so far?

Two days ago I tried to charge over night and found it didn'y charger at all. This is the first time it has happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/5/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know