Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My computer is fine - it's my safelink phone I need help…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine - it's my safelink phone I need help with

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

No clue, but am looking... it's a "trackfon". the problem is that safelink has disconnected my service, and I am attempting to reinstate it. Phone works just fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, they have all my info on file, but the last name is ***** ***** the other screen wouldn't accept full last name.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/5/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know