Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How does it take for batteries to charge new phone. Tze.

Customer Question
How long does it...

How long does it take for batteries to charge new phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Tze

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

Just got phone wondering how long does it usually take to charge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I might need help when I set it up had to replace old phone still have minutes left and I need to keep my number

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/4/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your phone question.
Batteries in a phone, before first usage, should be charged continuously on the charger for 4+ hours, regardless of what the charger says. This is (on occasion really necessary) in order to overcome the effects of being unused and/or discharged for a time.

Are you having any particular problem with the new phone, otherwise?

Since I have not heard back from you, I want to ask whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ?

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)