Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Keep getting welcome to Verizon cannot make the call its…

Customer Question
Keep getting welcome to...

Keep getting welcome to Verizon cannot make the call its restricted no matter what number I dial it is a tracphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Alcatel.... A571VL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Alcatel phone? What have you tried so far?

About a week tried support with Verizon and tracphone and no help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I apologize my daughter is having problems with her phone and she contacted just answer without my approval please disregard herI question im taking her phone to verizon