Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My cell phone is wi-fi hooked up but remains inoperable.

Customer Question
My cell phone is...

My cell phone is wi-fi hooked up but remains inoperable. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

[email protected] singular flip

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Brand New so forever like 45 minutes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
1/5/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know