Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Trying to get my pic from my lg octane to my new phone via…

Customer Question
Trying to get my...

Trying to get my pic from my lg octane to my new phone via blue toothlgvn530

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Octane?

Charging now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

N but went to verizon store bought phone got contacts off but onjy got 3 pic

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
i spent five dollars forr an anwser did not get one it said essitmated time was 8 min its been over three hours its unfair.
1/4/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Please follow the steps here to move the pictures: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-53743/